29 September 2018

This Friday at KPS ...

On the 5th of October, Kingswood Photographic Society has another digital editing workshop.  We are delighted to welcome back our long-standing friend, Ray Grace ARPS, DPAGB, who is well known for his high level of Photoshop skills.

Ray says: “If I recall correctly it was agreed at my last visit that the evening would be split into two. In the first half I will do a Photoshop clinic. As usual, I will prepare nothing (unless asked) and the event will rely on questions and/or queries from your membership. As previously, I would welcome advance questions as this would allow me to make some preparations. However, questions on the evening will be welcomed as well.

The second half will be taken up by looking at some of my snaps; specifically landscape.”

As usual, this promises to be a most useful, informative and instructive evening so we hope you can join us.  Do remember to bring your notebook, although Ray will give us links at the end of the evening to access the processes he covers.

Kingswood PS meets all year round on Fridays at 7.30pm, mostly at St Barnabas Church Hall, Warmley, Bristol  BS30 5JJ.  The cost for visitors is £3.00.

No comments: