7 October 2017

This Friday at KPS ...

Kingswood Photographic Society is absolutely delighted to welcome back Ed Collacott as their speaker on Friday 13th October, giving a print talk entitled A Passion for Landscapes.


Ed says: “I have always had a fascination for the landscape and have been very lucky to have made a good living from that passion for the last 30 years. Hopefully, the talk will highlight that connection and my continuing enthusiasm for taking new pictures. There’s nothing I enjoy more than being out there - whether wandering in the mountains, exploring the coastline or walking in woodlands - I love it. 


My work is not experimental or intellectual - it’s accessible - a true reflection of my relationship with the landscape and the passion I have for it.

On show will be a collection of prints from my very early black and white work to new images from recent trips.”


We can be assured from the previous visit Ed has made to us that we are in for an absolutely superb evening so we hope to see you there.

No comments: