23 September 2017

This Friday at KPS ...

Kingswood Photographic Society is absolutely delighted to welcome Ralph Snook ARPS, EFIAP, DPAGB, as their speaker on Friday 29th September who will be giving a print and digital image presentation entitled Wildlife Images from my travels.

Ralph says: “My photography reflects how I like to spend my free time and that is out and about in the natural world.  I love observing and recording nature, and along the way the landscape and environment.  I am lucky enough to be able to travel to some faraway places and my talk will be based around some of these locations.  I will be going to a variety of locations including Alaska, Costa Rica and Bulgaria and my favourite place Africa.

I will be showing images of wildlife and landscape (and there may even be people in one or two images) along with anecdotes about what was happening at the time, and how it ‘feels’ to have been there. As well as the images that are deemed ‘good enough’ to show I will be throwing in the ones that got away and some that are ‘memories’ that I could not consign to the recycle bin.”

We know that this promises to be an absolutely superb evening so we hope to see you there.

For further information about Ralph, pop onto the website, www.rsnatureimages.co.uk from which you’ll see why this promises to be fascinating evening.  We hope to see you there.

Kingswood PS meet Fridays from 7.30pm to around 9.30pm at St Barnabas Church Hall, Warmley, Bristol BS30 5JJ.  Visitors are most welcome and the cost for this evening is £3.00.

No comments: