15 October 2016

This Friday at KPS ...


Kingswood Photographic Society is absolutely delighted to welcome Andrew Wood LRPS, AFIAP, for the first time as their speaker on Friday 21st October who will be giving a digital image presentation talk entitled Pocketmoney Photography.

Andrew says:  “I propose to divide my talk in two parts.  In the first part, I will be showing pictures of my recent visit to the kingdom of Bhutan, together with information about travel to that country. These will predominantly be photographs of the people of Bhutan but also some landscapes.  In the second part, I will be presenting images from my archive showing my photography over the last 5 years since I moved to digital. Again there will be lots of portraits, but also landscapes, street photography and other genres.

I would say that although I can turn my hand to most types of photography, I am always drawn to portraiture so expect to see a lot of faces.  I am looking forward to visiting Kingswood Photographic Society and I hope that you will all enjoy the evening.”

This promises to be a good night so we hope to see you there.

No comments: