3 March 2018

This Friday at KPS ...

Kingswood Photographic Society is absolutely delighted to welcome Nick Cable CPAGB, BPE3*, as their speaker on Friday, 9th March who will be giving a digital image presentation entitled A Technical Journey.

Nick says: “I have been interested in photography now for a number of years and shoot a wide variety of subjects. Having come from a technical background within the computer industry, it was a complete revelation when digital cameras arrived on the scene and I was hooked!

My talk gives you an insight into my journey in the digital world, I will be showing a range of my images both old and new including images taken for commissioned shoots and discussing some of the technical issues (in a non-technical way!) that I have encountered and how by working around them, it has changed the way I photograph today. Remember the camera DOES lie!

I am currently a member of the f8 Image Group and run workshops with a friend where I really enjoy teaching others and inspiring them to take better images.  More of my work can be seen on my website www.nickcable.uk/.”

This promises to be a most interesting evening so we hope to see you there.

Kingswood PS meet Fridays from 7.30pm to around 9.30pm at St Barnabas Church Hall, Warmley, Bristol BS30 5JJ.  Visitors are most welcome and the cost for this evening is £3.00.

No comments: